1. We've been working with Patriotism and President's Day unit. Abe and our American Symbols books are on the wall.
2. Long vowels... Hooray for better writing and reading thanks to increased phonemic awareness!
3. 100th day (it really is make-up, thanks to my wonderful daughter, peeps... I'm not THAT old.)
4. Added this little trick to my Bathroom Break hand sanitizer bottles this week. TOTALLY works!
5. For those of you who know where I live - you know how amazing this is. This is from my husband's work - just a few miles from our house and my school. I have NEVER seen snow fall and still haven't. Instead - My husband texted me this photo of actual SNOW just a mere couple miles away from my school!! No snow where I was, just rain. I was so bummed.
This week was a R.O.U.G.H. one for my kiddos. Behavior was absolutely off the charts. I thought for sure there was a full moon! But sweetly, they ended the week on a VERY high note and today was pure bliss. Doesn't quite make up for not seeing snow fall! But, I'll take it!
Have a great weekend peeps!